Maintain the day-to-day operations and to assume responsibility for maintaining the physical asset of the
property under the direction of the Property/Operations Manager.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY TO INCLUDE (but not limited to):
• Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
• Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed by the Property Manager.
• Work within expense limits established.
• Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
• Schedule and complete the "Preventative Maintenance Program".
• Coordinate special projects as directed by the Property Manager.
• Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
• Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as scheduled.
• Carry pager/cell phone as required for on-call maintenance.
• Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
• Complete grounds work as directed by Property Manager which may include picking up trash,
sweeping curb and dumpster areas and maintaining landscaping beds and other areas.
• Responsible for alerting the Property Manager of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that
have taken place or that may occur.
• Complete payroll time sheets and mileage reimbursement and submit to supervisor as
• Maintain a professional courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors, and fellow
• Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal
• Ensure compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner.
• Follow established company policies and those outlined
• This job requires exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of
force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly.
• Special projects and other responsibilities as may be determined.
HVAC certification helpful but not required.
Posted in: *Wanted*
Find out how close you are to this item!